The Little Boy Cool Haircuts Boys below is a part of 5 Best Haircuts For Your Beloved Little Boys Collection Gallery. This digital photography of Little Boy Cool Haircuts Boys has dimension 800 × 533 pixels. You can see a gallery of 5 Best Haircuts For Your Beloved Little Boys below. And if you think that this image are interested to share with your friends, don't hesitate to share it on your Social Media account.
Little Boy Cool Haircuts Boys - 5 Best Haircuts For Your Beloved Little Boys
Little boys are on their way to becoming little men and you should let them be as fashionable as possible. One of the ways of letting your little boy be fashionable is giving him a great haircut. Here are 5 great haircuts for little boys:
1. Long haircut. If your boy has long hair you don't have to cut it short-you should style it. To add texture, cut the hair with a razor blade instead of a pair of scissors. For a perfect look, let the hair go halfway over the ears. Also consider giving it bangs that land over the eyebrows.
For a smoother look consider blow drying the hair. The long haircut is great, but avoid it if your boy's hair is extremely curly or pin straight.
2. Clean cut. To give your son a clean look this is the haircut to go for. The style looks great on boys with thinner hair that tends to lay down flat. It's also ideal for wavier hair. In addition to the hair style being easy to maintain, it's also easy to get.
Cut the bottom hair with number one, two or three clipper head then cut the top with a clipper head that is one head-length longer. This will ensure that the bottom hair is short and clean-cut while the top hair is a little bit longer.
To style the hair, wet it and part it at the side. For ideal results use a mousse or gel with a strong hold.
3. Surfer. It's a long haircut ideal for kids with fine or wavy hair that has some form of texture. Here you keep the hair tapered around the neck and ears while keeping the hair longer up top.
You should keep the hair clean-cut around the ears and add some longer layers. To keep the hair a little bit shaggy, avoid making the hair layers too short. While the haircut is great, avoid it if your kid's hair is pin straight.
4. Curly. Is your child blessed with curly hair? Why destroy it? Give the curly hair a polished look by cutting it clean around the ears and neck. Cut the sides about an inch and the top 2-3 inches long. Once you are through blend the top and bottom using scissors and a comb.
5. Faux hawk. Most boys look great in Mohawk haircuts. If your boy's hair isn't too long you should give him a faux hawk cut. Cut the hair in such a way that you have small amount of longer hair at the top and 2-3 inches hair wide across the head.
Cut shorter hair with 3-4 clipper head and scissors to cut the longer hair.
These are some of the best haircuts for boys. Remember that different haircuts look great on different head shapes. You should research and find the right haircut for your kid.
Under this section is gallery of Haircuts For Little Boys photos that you can use as fantastic idea for your gorgeous baby and kids styles. Hope you enjoyed this Haircuts For Little Boys photos and if you need to get the imagery in high quality (HD Quality) for personal use, you can simply just right click and save as the photos below the gallery of Haircuts For Little Boys.